KIT ID: 226121B
Name: Full suspension bush kit
- Audi S3 99-03
- Audi A3 96-03 8L Quattro
- Audi TT 99-03 Quattro
- Skoda Octavia I 96-04 4×4
- Seat Leon & Cupra R 4×4 99-05
- Volkswagen Bora 98-05 4×4
- Volkswagen Golf IV R32
- Volkswagen Golf IV 4×4
- 2 x 221088B Front anti roll bar bush
- 2 x 221089B Front anti roll bar bush
- 2 x 221072B Front wishbone front bush (30mm)
- 2 x 221343B Front wishbone front bush (45mm)
- 2 x 221344B Front wishbone rear bush
- 2 x 221077B Front wishbone rear bush
- 4 x 221371B Rear wishbone inner bush
- 4 x 221940A Rear tie bar to hub bush SPORT
- 2 x 221372B Rear lower wishbone front mounting bush
- 2 x 221445B Rear anti roll bar bush
- 2 x 221862B Rear diff mount – front bush
- 2 x 221863B Rear diff mount – rear bush
- 4 x 221864B Rear subframe bush
In the models in which the “steel cast arm” type arms were mounted, there are two types of front arm bushings. The earlier models were equipped with smaller Ø30mm bush (221072), whereas the later models had Ø45mm larger bush (221343).
The rear bushing for this arm is 221344.
For the “steel pressed / tin” arms, the matching bushes are: 221072 and 221077.
Before ordering, please check the type of the arm carefully. In the case of the “steel cast arm”, check the diameter of the front bush additionally (See photo S2201)!
There are two types of front stabilizer bushing.
OLD TYPE – 221088 or NEW TYPE – 221089
Before buying check the type of bush and diameter.
See picture S2202
Bush 221940A is only available in 90ShA hardness (yellow) because the original rubber bush is made of a hard rubber compound.
The use of the 80ShA hardness bush (red) will reduce the driving of the car to the original rubber bush.
Material: POLYURETHANE (PUR/PU)
To every product we add grease!